"Everyone here knows my name. I am never forgotten, and that's why I love The Manor."
- Mary Anne, resident
"The Manor staff always remembers my medication. Because I am sometimes forgetful, this makes me and my family feel safe."
- Jody, resident
Communication with Physicians and Family
"Jody (our executive Director) works so well with my Doctor. When my needs change, the care givers are quick to notice."
- Pops, resident
Care and Services
We understand the needs of each and every one of our residents, and have tailored our services accordingly. Below we have listed out our complete line of services in three categories. If you are interested in learning more about the services we provide, please do give one of our friendly staff members a call at 303.932.9808.
1. Primary Services
These are the services that our staff provides for each and every one of our residents, free of charge. You can think of these as the “included” services.
2. Outside Services
These are services that we arrange to have brought into the community, and are performed by our wonderful outside partners. These services are paid for by the residents or their health insurance provider.
3. Additional Services
These a special services we are able to provide for our residents for an additional monthly charge.
- Medication management and administration.
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and grooming.
- Cognitive assistance including reminders and redirection.
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal.
- Weekly personal laundry and linens.
- Local and long distance phone service, internet and cable TV.
- Assistance arranging appointments and transportation.
- Fun and therapeutic activities involve regular physical fitness, cultural enrichment, and social interaction.
- Three delicious, well balanced meals served daily, with a variety of choices.
- Snack are available 24 hours a day.
- Assistance arranging transportation and appointments.
- Planned entertainment and outings.
- 24 hour emergency call response system for each resident.
- Trained caregivers on staff 24 hours daily.
- Room Service is complimentary during periods of illness.
- Primary Care Physicians
- Physical Therapist
- Wound care specialist
- Hospice Services
- Full Service Beauty and Barber Shop
- Transportation: Access-A-Ride/Senior RTD
- Continence management
- Special medication administration and monitoring
- Full assistance with personal care