Information and FAQ’s About Our Facilities
The Manor on Marston Lake has put together an information center that will allow you to choose a senior living facility with ease. This can be one of the hardest processes you ever go through. There are so many different things you need to look for when choosing an assisted living facility and you must make sure you are making the correct decision for your needs. In addition to this information center, we have added a checklist at the bottom of this page that will make sure you ask all of the right questions so you do not make the wrong decision.
- What is the difference between an “Assisted Living” facility and a “Nursing Home”?
- What accommodations are available? May I bring my own Furnishings?
- How do I know that The Manor on Marston Lake is the right choice for me?
- Can I bring a pet?
- What is the cost of assisted living?
- What services are included with that cost?
- Is Senior Assisted Living Tax Deductible?
- How does this facility help residents maintain the ability to care for themselves?
- What training does the staff have?
Health & Safety
Activities & Transportation
- What transportation is available and where can I go? Are there fees that apply?
- How often are activities scheduled? Why are activities important?
Choosing an Assisted Living Facility
Please use this checklist to make sure you ask all of the questions you need to make your decision.